To be beacon to foster an esprit of comradeship and esprit-de-corps among its members and to be the prime mover to look after the welfare interest of members assist in the rehabilitation and re-employment of its members.
- We have foremost in our agenda the welfare of the retired Air Force personnel and their Families. We are able to support the wellbeing of the Retired Air Force personnel and their Families mainly due the generous monthly contributions made by serving Air Force personnel by providing Funeral Medical & Educational Grants.
- To give departed comrades due recognition by the presence of Air Force Attending Party at the funeral of members.
- To conduct Commemorative events, particularly the Annual General Meeting, Annual Families get together SLASEFSA and participate in Ranawiru and Poppy Day Commemorations.
- To maintain Relations with Other Ex-Service Organizations i.e., Association Sri Lanka Ex servicemen`s SLESA to provide welfare benefits to members.
- To obtain holiday home canteen club and sporting facilities and band and Photography services for wedding of members children.